Skip to main content

Tech Support Service Helped Me Speed Up My Slow Laptop

I noticed how poorly my newly bought Dell laptop performed only when a friend of mine told me about it. He said he also had the same laptop (from the same brand and with the same model number) and it worked pretty faster. Needless to say, I was quite surprised and had no idea what might have gone wrong with my machine. Because I had to do a lot of important works on it, I was not ready to take it to an authorized Dell service centre and wait for a couple of days, if not weeks, to get the issue fixed.

Interestingly, my friend had an excellent idea. He told me about Tech support desk, the world’s number one online PC support provider.

Tech service helps fix the issue

My choice to contact Tech support desk was not completely out of my free will but out of my friend’s recommendation. He persuaded me to try testing Tech support. Moreover, I had very few choices at that point of time and I had to get my PC issue fixed immediately. Hence, I just followed my friend’s direction and contacted the support desk. When I described my issue, they suggested me to try out a few troubleshooting steps on my own and contact them back if the issue persisted.

They sent me a link of their website that contained a few articles detailing the troubleshooting steps to perform on a slow PC. The steps were so simple that I was able to follow them up without any doubts or professional help. The article described three different scenarios that caused a PC to perform slowly. They were virus infection, too many unnecessary startup programs and applications/programs running in the background.

I ruled out the first scenario outright because I was very certain that there was no chance that my PC could catch a virus. Going forward, I suspected that too much background programs and unnecessary programs/applications running in the background could have been the reason for the problem. When I checked into these aspects, I found that I was right. By following the directions given in the article, I fixed the issue in a few minutes.

After testing Tech support, I found it to be an excellent PC support service and I would recommend it to anyone with a PC issue. The company offers a slew of services. You can find details about them in the official website.

Comments

  1. Inbound Technical Support call | Call at: +91 981-142-0083 | inbound calls for tech support | tech support inbound calls A great online marketing company for tech support inbound calls, Inbound Technical Support call by osiel web

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Using Windows Vista speech recognition software

How would it be when you can completely control the computer programs and even create documents without using the keyboard ever? It would be really amazing right, like a robot listening to your commands. This situation can come true with Windows Vista operating system, which has built in speech recognition ability. No extra software is required for using Windows Vista speech recognition program and it is as easy as simply plugging in and enabling it. Here’s how the Windows Vista help team advices using Windows Vista speech recognition software. Windows Vista Help instructions to use Vista speech recognition software • Plug in your microphone or headset into the computer. Ensure the microphone is working before configuring Windows Vista speech recognition software. Handheld or headset microphones are best as they eliminate noise caused by your computer. • Open "Volume Control" dialog and ensure microphone channel is not muted or set low. • Enable speech recogni

How To Repair And Restore Outlook OST Files

Microsoft Outlook, which is a popular email client, stores all its program data either in “.pst” or “.ost” files. Outlook data related to email folders, contacts, calendars - everything is saved in these files. One advantage of this is that you could easily transfer all your Outlook data to a different computer by simply copying these PST or OST files. But there is also a negative aspect to it. If something happens to these files, your entire Outlook data could become obsolete. And that’s if you still retain any of it – there’s a chance you won’t be able to access any of the data, including the email messages. However, Microsoft Outlook lets you repair these damaged or corrupted PST or OST files using its built-in repair tool. Below are some Outlook repair instructions to troubleshoot problems associated with corrupted PST or OST files. Repairing the .ost file Close the Outlook application if it is running. Click on the Start button and select the option “Run”.  Type “ drive:

Support to fix Windows "Limited or No Connectivity" Error Problem

Error message: "This connection has limited or no connectivity. You might not be able to access the Internet or some network resources" is a headache to Windows users while trying to connect to the internet through their network device. This error message is caused often by a bug affecting Windows XP Service Pack 2. The bug leads to loss of network connectivity in workstations using Microsoft's L2TP-based VPN client for connecting to NAT-based networks. Fix Windows XP SP2 bug without dialing the Windows support number • After installing the Windows XP Service Pack 2, look for these symptoms and determine if you experience those: When you attempt to connect to your network, getting error message "Limited or No Connectivity", problem connecting to LAN or Internet, continuous error message “Acquiring IP Address". If you encounter these, go to next step or jump to step 3. • From the Microsoft website, Download Microsoft patch (KB884020), Run this t